• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. P

Haasbot | Automate Darkcoin and Crypto Trades | Over 500 Altcoins Supported

We are proud to announce that we have release Haasbot 2.2. Haasbot 2.2 represents a major milestone for us as we have begun to add in some very innovative features. This release ushers in both performance and expanding the ways that users can generate trade signals. We are also proud to announce...
  2. P

Darkcoin Woocommerce Plugin

yeah, i am unwilling to use a payment processor for accepting darkcoin, as the point of crypto is to take out the middlemen and let me control everything. I will wait for a fork of this plugin to be developed and re-evaluate this when the rebranding situation is resolved, as I don't like...
  3. P

Darkcoin Woocommerce Plugin

Hey Darkcoin Community! I was looking to integrate darkcoin payments to one of my wordpress e-commerce sites but apparently this doesn't exist? I don't want to use a 3rd party to skim off the top, which is why I am surprised a fork for this for darkcoin doesn't exist...
  4. P

alright, well lets try to keep this thread about Haasbot and any questions or concerns that relate to this software. If anyone has any questions or concerns, let us know. Also, if you would like to pay via Darkcoin, we can arrange something like that. We may even adopt darkcoin as a payment...
  5. P

lol, Haasbot is basically a technical analysis trade bot, with some other cool features like arbitrage and order bots. I believe the bots you refer to are the ones that constantly dance their buy/sell orders to be first, which is something haasbot currently does not do.
  6. P

Haasonline Software's Haasbot - The Advanced Bitcoin Trade Bot, Arbitrage Bot, and Order Bot What is Haasbot? Haasbot is a bitcoin bot that has 3 modules, which are the Trade Bot, Arbitrage Bot, and Order Bot. These modules are accessible in each of the license types. Haasbot allows you to...
  7. P

WTS Win a 3 month Advanced Haasbot License

Darkcoin Community, Would you like to win a 3 month Advanced License for one of the most advanced bitcoin and cryptocurrency bots commercially available? Well now is your chance! Haasonline Software is going to give away a 3 month advanced license on November 1st to one person who follows us on...
  8. P

Enhanced Darkcoin Wallet UI

I can't wait for this
  9. P

v0.10.15 - Onyx Release

sweet, yeah this is awesome
  10. P

v0.10.12.x RC4 Testing

Lets not get ahead of ourselves now...
Back