• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. B

Antminer D3 + PSU in stock!

I have 10x Antminer D3 + PSU in stock! 19.3G hash. If you can live in GA, USA. You can visit our warehouse and pick up then Pay me. We do accept BTC when you come to our warehouse and pick up the Actual units. Since many people don't live in GA,USA, We accept paypal payment. It means you...
  2. B

WTS Selling 10 of Antminer D3 October batch!

I am selling 10 x Antminer October batch + PSU on Ebay, SInce 4% of the paypal fee and more than $2000 for the listing fee on Ebay, I will accept $100 for the Paypal + $3000 for the BTC. Shipping cost is free. If you are interested in, please email me:) [email protected]
  3. B

WTS [Ebay][20x] Antminer D3 for October and November batch!

I post 3 selling lists on Ebay. List 1. [10x] Antminer D3 + PSU - October batch! http://www.ebay.com/itm/132326803764 [5x] Antminer D3 + PSU - November 1st batch, Not 2nd batch! http://www.ebay.com/itm/132326808450 [5x] Antminer D3 + PSU - November 1st batch, Not 2nd batch...
  4. B

Bitmain Antminer Bulk Order(At least 50 Antminer)(Possibly group buy)

Asics will be shipped directly from Bitmain to your address, so tax and additional cost are your responsibility. Since Bitmain doesn't ship Asic to Russian territory, you'd better ship your Asic to Hong Kong(sales tax free) and use Shipping Agent in Hong Kong. Since we use English based...
  5. B

Selling Antminer D3 + PSU - October and November batch!

Hi, guys! I am a experienced Asic seller and sold more than 10 of Antminer D3 + PSU - October batch last month. SInce we are planning to change our Asics business model from small amount focused to bulk size supply, We are going to sell the last stock I have. Unfortunately these stocks I have...
  6. B

Bitmain Antminer seller for bulk buyer(Group buy possibly)

Hi, Guys. I just made this account to start selling Bitmain Antminer professionally. I will not use previous account any longer. We have a agent who has direct contact to Bitmain, so we can offer bulk size order with reasonable price. Since we order Asic directly from Bitmain, the Asics will...
Back