• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Cocoadreamboy

Dash Support for Victims in Barcelona Attack

TroyDASH, May I ask why crowdfunding would be a better method to achieve the aim of helping people? solarguy, I ask the same question, why is charitable act better from the hands of individuals? My reasoning is this, business and organizations have significantly more power than...
  2. Cocoadreamboy

Agreed, I don't think truly anonymous donation could be accomplished with any other means than with Dash or some type of cryptocurrency. The best thing about this is that we could do this right once we have the right tools! Dash is person to person, all that we will need to make this happen is a...
  3. Cocoadreamboy

Joemoraca, That is a good point. I would wager that I am the largest holder of Dash for many miles around (don't get me wrong I'm not master node level by any means), but we are at the beginning of something amazing with Dash. I am writing this proposal right after this happened because I feel...
  4. Cocoadreamboy

One question to you Vedran. How would you like to see this happen?
  5. Cocoadreamboy

Thank you for the responses, 1) I had an idea that I could hire a private investigator to make contact with the police and produce a list of names and contacts. For injured (not super severely) we could give it to them directly, and as long as they have a phone coin could be delivered do them...
  6. Cocoadreamboy

I am unable to post a link, but CNN has live updates of the attack and aftereffects on their website. Just type "cnn barcelona live update" into google.
  7. Cocoadreamboy

Hello, My name is Aaron Singer, and I am an American inventor, crypto currency investor, and entrepreneur living in Barcelona. Yesterday there were 2 terror attacks that killed at least 13 people and injured over 100. The reason that I am posting this thread is because I would like to make a...
Back