• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. S

Dash for Medical Marijuana

So now i should openly divulge my plan to incorporate dash into the system. Without compensation. I would be happy to inform you on all of this in a full proposal. But there is already someone working on this remember.... So they should have the answer for you. But they dont. Because they are...
  2. S

There is already a Very nice PoS integrated into a vast majority of clubs in the area. It's a simple matter of integrating with it. I just feel the dash community deserves more for +100k dollars and a year to work. How do you fully integrate into a system without ever communicating with it? As i...
  3. S

I started to make it a one montj campain. Just to boost things and show people my drive and how much difference i could make. I truly feel there is a completely untouched market here. One club just set up prepaid debit cards that they give to returning customers. But they have to load them with...
  4. S

Says nothing of Upfront about California or sacramento. I looking a more localized ad campaign. But i will tell you now. Not ONE dispensary in sac has even hinted at it. Im sure the thought is there. They need someone to bring it to them. I would make constant updates and keep a twitter account...
  5. S

I live in California and i personally deal with various Cannabis dispensaries. One of the biggest problems plaguing the business is the able to tender transactions. Mostly the inconvenience of always having to carry cash. Dash coin, combined with smart contracts, would allow the patient to place...
Back