• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Ossel

Pre-Proposal: Trustless Gambling & Academic Master Thesis

I canceled this budget proposal because of missing positive feedback. My thesis is now about bitcoin and ethereum. Nevertheless I still inegrated DASH into the gambling platform prototype. See https://github.com/ossel
  2. Ossel

You are right! Getting new users will be challenging. I would add the service to the https://www.dash.org/merchants/ page. We could also create a discord channel that contains a pinned website link. This channel could be used for feedback and bug reports as well. I would not market the service...
  3. Ossel

We could offer both options: with and without other participants. It is totally up to the community which features should be implemented. I want to develop the service in an open source way so that everyone can contribute and bring in new feature ideas. IMO our service would be superior...
  4. Ossel

You made a solid point. To be truely trustless you need a smart contract. The service is almost trustless because the app that consumes the webservice can monitor the payments going into the pot, the order of the participants prior to the winner seletion. The service will hash the order and...
  5. Ossel

Thank you for your feedback. I will do an update video where i discuss the proposal amount on Sunday. The prototype is now online: http://185.170.112.245/gamble/
  6. Ossel

Intro & Problem In my point of view the DASH ecosystem is positioned pretty well in terms of: Core protocol development technology Comunity & Marketing Efforts The lacking part is the user adoption. You can see that if you compare the number of transactions from DASH and Bitcoin...
  7. Ossel

DASH scavanger hunt (guerilla marketing)

In my opinion it would be better having 10 scavanger hunts in 10 different citys than 1 big scavanger hunt. Giving away 10 times 500€ would be better than 1 time 5000€. I will test this idea in my city and than check how much attention or who knows maybe local media attention this gets. If this...
  8. Ossel

Thanks to the german speaking part of the Dash Nation Slack I already raised 0.36 DASH (60€)!! Thanks a lot guys, you're awesome! Right before I print the QR codes I will ask again for donations so that I can print a round sexy number onto it. 100€ would be enough 250€ would be sexy 500€ would...
  9. Ossel

I'm pretty sure that putting stickers everywhere in the city is illegal. I live in Aachen, Germany and we have a very popular app called 'jodel' where every one can post something anonymously. I'm sure that if I would make a post there it would go viral. I decided not to submit this proposal...
  10. Ossel

Proposal for a DASH scavanger hunt with QR codes. In my opinion this is a very cheap and at the same time a very effective guerilla marketing action. Idea: Create one DASH address and split the private key into 20 pieces. UPDATE: I created the address: XkJpv8WxXhWZDeybD7ffCcBqx6D5AZ9AMQ Send...
Back