• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. K

BitCart Dumps Bitcoin, Goes Dash-Only

Maybe you bought only one small one one, I bought many and they gave me only half of my money, I have been waiting 15 days now. If anyone is reading this. don't part with your Dash, you wont get all you giftcards back!!!! I hope no other Loser gives them money like I did.
  2. K

Why On Earth Would A Merchant Drop Bitcoin For Dash?

bitcart.io is a SCAM !!!!! They dont give you all the gift cards you pay for, I have been waiting more than 10 days for half of my money. They also gave me invalid gift cards used up by another account . Don't give them your money!!! Dont be a loser like me.
  3. K

BitCart Dumps Bitcoin, Goes Dash-Only

bitcart.io is a SCAM !!!!! They dont give you all the gift cards you pay for, I have been waiting more than 10 days for half of my money. They also gave $205 me invalid gift cards used up by another account .
  4. K

BitCart Review - Dash Force News

bitcart.io is a SCAM !!!!! They dont give you all the gift cards you pay for, I have been waiting more than 10 days for half of my money. They also gave me invalid gift cards used up by another account .
Back