• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. heph

Beginner's Guide to Darkcoin Operating Systems and Mining Programs

*Work In Progress** will expand and add pictures This guide is to be used in conjunction with the Beginner's Guide to Building a Mining Rig. After you have you're mining hardware put together it's now time to choose an operating system upon which you will base your mining platform. From a...
  2. heph

Beginers Guide to Building a Mining Rig

So, for the ultimate beginner, before you can get to the Darkcoin Mining Walkthrough, you'll need a rig capable of mining Darkcoin. This guide is for the beginner looking to mine casually. Somebody looking to mine on a large scale would likely identify hardware differently. This guide aims to...
  3. heph

Windows Mining Walkthrough

I taught myself to mine a week or so ago, and there's very few proper walklthroughs. People expect you to already have the knowledge and they simply throw node addresses at you and say "hyg, start mining". So... for the beginners: Setting up a Darkcoin Miner Step #1: Download a Darkcoin...
Back