• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. T

wallet.dat file sizes between Dark and Dash

Hi guys, I wondered whether you gurus could help me understand the wallet.dat file sizes. Here's my situation: I have an old Darkcoin wallet.dat file from 2014 - filesize: 52kb (encrypted and includes coins and transactions). When I launch the newer DashCore wallet software it obviously...
  2. T

Darkcoin-qt - source code

Hi guys, Does anyone know where I can download the source code for the old Darkcoin-QT wallet? I know the wallet won't sync but I'm looking to do some testing on the original source code due to a locked wallet. When allowing the Dash-QT to create a new wallet.dat the file size ends up at...
  3. T

2014 Darkcoin wallet won't unlock

Thanks buddy for coming back to me
  4. T

2014 Darkcoin wallet won't unlock

Hi chaps, I wondered whether you can help me. I've spent a long time reading previous threads on DRK migrations to DASH however I still have some questions. I have an old Darkcoin wallet.dat from 2014, unfortunately I don't have the Darkcoin blockchain or the databases which were used with...
  5. T

Old darkcoin wallet.dat lost coins

hi gurus, I have been trying to rediscover my wallet password for Dash, but with no luck. I have tried the JohnTheRipper script but I am wondering if by setting the --format=bitcoin is correct as Dash uses X11, am I right? Would the wallet be coded through X11 as well? My knowledge is very...
Back