• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Syntheist

Google Adwords

UPDATED December 21st 60 Day SMA Team experience Background: Dash is missing the mainstay of any online marketing department: a data oriented, highly targeted, pay-per-click Google Adwords campaign that will complement other Dash marketing activity by providing an online presence. Through...
  2. Syntheist

Can cryptocurrency be money?

That's the title of this very interesting presentation by Prof. Steve Keen, a favourite of mine because he takes a no bullshit approach to the business of economics. Following a debunking of the idea of an economy based on barter (one has never existed) and an introduction to the properties of...
  3. Syntheist

Freewallet.org = terrible experience

Following up a negative report from an artist about Freewallet.org's Dash wallet I decided to investigate the wallet myself. It is beyond terrible. If this wallet is a person's first experience of Dash it will turn them away in droves. This is not an app that anyone should be using: 1. It...
  4. Syntheist

Unifying Fiat Price Data

Is it possible to establish a standard for fiat exchange rate data across wallet apps? Every wallet I've used seems to draw its price data from a different source, this means that if I send £5 from the Hash Engineering wallet on android the Dash Foundation wallet on iOS displays £5.27.
  5. Syntheist

Proposal: Adverts on Radiolab

After much positive and useful feedback I've posted this as a proposal: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Adverts_on_Radiolab gobject vote-many 44bffe65c7cc4351a1172566b402f69f2bfc6e64fc88c6d1a225657812010627 funding yes Our Advert could be running before and during 2 million plays of Radiolab...
  6. Syntheist

Pre-proposal: Radiolab Sponsorship

I'm really excited to say that the amazing show Radiolab is interested in being sponsored by Dash. They have 1.4 million weekly listeners across 505 radio stations in the US and 5.6 million on-demand listens and the sponsorship segments are integral to the show. The cost of the highest level...
  7. Syntheist

Pre-Proposal Idea: Active Pursuit of Maths & Science YouTube Channels

This is just the outline of an idea: Create a fund to sponsor popular (1 million plus subscribers) channels that feature maths, science and general knowledge, for example: Veritasium Numberphile CGP Grey Many of these channels are sponsored by Audible or Great Courses Plus, I'm sure Dash can...
  8. Syntheist

Proposal: Circus City Sponsorship

This proposal is live at - https://www.dashcentral.org/p/CircusCity I have created this new thread for clarity as i could not change the title of the previous discussion. If you are already sure you want to support this proposal then here is the code for the manual vote: gobject vote-many...
  9. Syntheist

Nonviolent Communication & Dash

I see many debates happening inside the forums and between people on slack that are respectful and intelligent. When I see that happening I feel hopeful about the future of Dash as a technology that serves people. I value clear and open communication. I also see debates, articles and adverts...
  10. Syntheist

Final Pre-Proposal: Circus City Sponsorship

This propsal is now live: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/CircusCity gobject vote-many 5d6aee771d98af2483a5f8157e0fbda158fc2f0f2cf655be266c5d6caa6e3761 funding yes This is the final statement of work which will form the basis of the Circus City proposal. I am happy to sign a contract with the...
  11. Syntheist

Pre-proposal: Circus City Sponsorship

Following on from the research post that i made here and on the Dashpay reddit I have put together this pre-proposal. This is my first attempt at a proposal and I'm seeking to learn: I welcome any and all feedback and I'm happy to answer any question you have related to the proposal. Circus...
  12. Syntheist

Circus City Sponsorship

There is a large circus festival happening in my city featuring performers from across the world. Google "Circus City Bristol" (Will add link once forum allows) Many circus performers work internationally and several I know have used bitcoin in the past to have global access to their money. The...
Back