• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. M

Watchdog_Expired Error

Currently upgrading to 12.2.. when I send the command venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py I get back dashd not synced with network! Awaiting full sync before running sentinel It's been a while now.. how long does it usually take?
  2. M

Trezor Masternode

Thanks Splawik, just got my first payment. Drinks on me.
  3. M

Trezor Masternode

9 days now, what's the current average wait time and how do I find out what number I am in the queue. Thanks in advance
  4. M

Trezor Masternode

This was the reply from vultr. Ticket QHT-29CBO has been updated by Carl Macmillan [staff]. Hello and thank you for responding. Our monitoring system picked up a large amount of traffic however we have not received complaints. If we do we will let you know, otherwise we can consider this...
  5. M

Trezor Masternode

Thanks, I'll upgrade the plan again and see if that stops it.
  6. M

Trezor Masternode

Hi Guys, New to dash and have just set up my first masternode using a trezor hw wallet. I've worked through a few issues that I was having earlier when the status showed 'WATCHDOG_EXPIRED' but now I've received a few emails from vultr saying they are powering down the server but it is still...
Back