• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. A

Baikal upgrading, worth it?

Do you feel, in general, that smaller and older equipment will stop being profitable and therefore tank in value? As I mentioned, I am concerned that the influx of high hashrate equipment is going to dramatically raise the difficulty level, so the small stuff (i.e. cubes) won't be able to keep...
  2. A

Baikal upgrading, worth it?

Hello! I am a proud owner of a Baikal Cube :) and given how much prices (and availability) have come down for Giants, I have been thinking about upgrading to a Giant. I would like to ask your opinion if you think it still makes sense given the onslaught of new generation of 20-30G miners coming...
  3. A

Baikal Cube 300

Thanks for a thorough response.This is exactly what I was looking for. The miner's temperate seems to top out at 41C with fan being on 55%. I was thinking about lowering the fan speed to lower the noise even more, but will keep it as is to make sure it doesn't overheat.
  4. A

Baikal Cube 300

Hello, I am a new owner of a Baikal Cube and have a couple of questions regarding operating temperature. Hope someone can share their experience. 1. I noticed the miner's UI has a couple of spots with temperature, one in the upper left corner (under Devices -> Temp) and one in the bottom...
Back