• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. S

Darkcoin to DASH...disappears

Thanks guys! Now... how do I read up on the market activity of DASH. I see the 7 day charts dropped out $9. Any feedback on the best places to research this, understand whats influencing the market? I have some Litecoins and thinking of moving it from Litecoin to Dash?
  2. S

Holy moly !! We have success!!
  3. S

I'm cleaning the folder out and trying a whole new sync, index etc.. cross fingers!
  4. S

Thanks for your help AjM. Unfortunately still 0 dash. I have the address for my Darkcoin, and I check the receiving address in DASH and they are different. I don't understand how it could be different as I've copied the wallets across, checked and tested. What could be going wrong?
  5. S

Yep, I am on a Mac BTW. I downloaded the latest Dash - I then followed two things, one was copying Dash folder, rename to Dashcore and then add the wallet in from Darkcoin folder. Is there a way to verify the wallet is picking up the same wallet that was in Darkcoin? e.g the wallet address or...
  6. S

Already done, I've watched the video's, I've read that thread and I've followed the other one on atlassain too. I've checked the Dash blockchain explorer and see my coins there too..:(
  7. S

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here! It's been over 3 years since I was mining alts and what not. I have a DarkCoin Wallet, and I have tried to upgrade to Dash and I constantly dont see any coins in my Dash wallet. I open up my DarkCoin wallet, it's sync to the last spot..? and it says I have...
Back