• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. C

Made a Rookie Mistake: Asking for Help

“A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you.” - C.S. Lewis
  2. C

@camosoul, You have the ability to take it from me? Go ahead and do it. Amazing how you go and actually spend time to read this post and to troll. This forum is for connecting newcomers to people who can help. Trolling is a waste of time. Keep trolling bro.
  3. C

Thanks Fernando, That's exactly what I needed. I have it all working now and I took your advice and encrypted.
  4. C

Hi again, Thank you to everyone who replied. I recovered my private key. Now I want to request the funds using Electrum-Dash, which I now have synchronized. I have the hash information with Dash Block Explorer. I have the Inputs and the Output, including the From Address and the To Address...
  5. C

Hi Dash Community, I got excited to buy Dash last week and I was so hasty that I hadn't set up a Dash Wallet before using Changelly to convert it into Dash. I foolishly used Dash Paper Wallet, believing this would create a Wallet for me. The service doesn't actually set up a wallet for users...
Back