• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. S

Recovering from backup

AjM, please send me your dash address, I will send you 2 coins Thanks
  2. S

Recovering from backup

Goldvolcano, its great that your problem is solved but that absolutely doesnt help me one bit, if anything you just changed the topic from specific questions I asked for recovering vast fortune that I have lost, (which is fine as this is a public forum but would be nice to acknowledge and/or add...
  3. S

Recovering from backup

regarding the automated back up folder, that was lost with computer, the manually saved backup file was saved on the dropbox so I still have it
  4. S

Recovering from backup

Ok I realised, it gets saved what ever you name the file during the backup, so with my old wallet I called it dash, and that why it got saver as dash.dat, just now for example with a new wallet that I want to back up, I clicked on "file", then "back up wallet" and again it asked me to name the...
  5. S

Recovering from backup

Hi Mohi and camosoul, all I have is dash.dat file, yes i did move it between folders (copy and pasting it), could that really be the reason? I hope not. I am not sure what wallet.dat file is few people mentioned, even now when I open a new wallet and back it up it get saved at dash.dat, file...
  6. S

Recovering from backup

yes I am mate, i just PM you
  7. S

Recovering from backup

no when I back up (even my new wallet) it get saved as dash.dat, I am not sure what else can be done, 160 dash coins are lost it seems;(
  8. S

Recovering from backup

sorry guys i been away for a bit, when i do the back up it get saved as dash.dat not wallet.dat i dont have a wallet.dat file, does that meant my money are lost?
  9. S

Recovering from backup

i uninstalled the software, downloaded it again, pasted dash.dat file into dashcore and its still zero:( I am happy to offer few dash coins who can help me recover my money
  10. S

Recovering from backup

ok my wallet is synced, but its still showing 0 even thought I pasted my dash.dat into the dashcore, what am i doing wrong, or dash.dat is not correct backup file?
  11. S

Recovering from backup

it is saying 3 years behind, but its definitely been more then a day, but what i did is correct yeah? just copied and pasted saved old .dat file into the dashcore folder (with out taking anything out of that folder) then closing and opening my wallet and waiting for the coins to appear?
  12. S

Recovering from backup

i did open the new wallet but new .dat file was not created in dashcore i copied and pasted my old dat file into dashcore but my coins havennt appeared, it is how ever notice "out of sync" in the wallet still from yesterday, what else can I do?
  13. S

Recovering from backup

Must be a dumb question but i havent found answers searching, I loaded new dash software on my new computer, how do i recover my oldf wallet with my backed up .dat file? In the past i remember there would be a new .dat file loaded and i would just replace new dat with old one, but I dont see any...
  14. S

How to access my old wallet?

Thanks a lot for that guys!
  15. S

Also how do I get passphrase? If i go to settings there is a button - change passphrase but its unavailable to able to click on it
  16. S

Just another question, I have clicked backuppp now and saved that .dat file, now should I back up everytime I have a new sum in the wallet? also how do I protect it with the password? At the moment all you need to do is open software, there is nothing protecting it
  17. S

Guys its time to celebrate!! Please pm me yours dash wallets I will send you some coins, after the explosion of dash I found quiet decent stash thanks to yous!!;=)
  18. S

Guys good news yes I have both folders on this comp Dashcore and just Dash see screenshoot, now that I found walled.dat in old Dash folder what do I do next? What do you mean "just copy it into your "Dashcore" folder" you mean copy wallet.dat and paste it in Dashcore folder? There is already...
  19. S

Hey mate, what I mean I think I had it on this current computer I am using all along, because i forgot about it, I went and reloaded new software and as I did it it generated new wallet, how can I access the old one if thats the case, how do I find old wallet.dat file, where do I go to look for it?
  20. S

also when I opened this new Dash wallet, no pass phrase was given to me, just like I dont think it was given to me in the past
Back