• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. carlomile2

Dash Haiti proposal

. Proposal Scope The team want to promote dash in the country with using these activities: Due to the Covid19 people can't go out, So we will use social Media to make our meetup this time. Campaign to create awareness about Dash on Social media Creation of a network of Dash users in the...
  2. carlomile2

Dash Haiti General Adoption and Marketing Proposal

Dash Haiti General Adoption and Marketing Proposal May - July 2020 Table of Contents Executive Summary Proposal Scope Previous Activities of Dash Haiti Why Dash For Haiti? Budget Team 1. Executive Summary Cryptocurrency is innovative enough to impact the future of youth in...
  3. carlomile2

Dash as a large, decentralized structured organization in the world.

Hi everyone, I have been part of the Dash community since May 2017 and I am proud to be the founder of the Dash community in Haiti. Even if we are not doing a big event right now but we are working on it. As with every new thing, there are good and bad decisions. Evolution is the best thing I've...
  4. carlomile2

Help me going to represent Dash Haiti in the Anarchapulco event !

Hi guys people that don't know me i am Carlo, Dash Haiti lead, i am here with you and i lead Dash Haiti meetup and activities like educating people about getting a financial freedom in Dash. So i want to go to the Anarchapulco event and i will ask generous people here to help me to go in the...
  5. carlomile2

Dash as world money transfer for unbanked people

This isn't a proposal but a open discussion I want that we share ideas on. So I live in a poor country and as you can see I am doing my best to promote Dash here and let people use it. So as you know probably, these country like Haiti and some african country use a lot money transfer services...
  6. carlomile2

Dash Haiti, discussion about our group and news.

Hi guys i am @carlomile2, i am on telegram, Discord, Slack too, and i Live in Haiti, i build this group Dash Haiti and setup the website www.dashhaiti.com, need to finish with the website and have a page on Facebook. The mission is to create a lot of resources to educate Haitian about Dash...
  7. carlomile2

DASH Meetup in Booster restaurant at Petion Ville

Hi Dash begin grow in the caraibean and specially most people know how is dash and begin to install and use dash, here is some pictures about my last meeting at a restaurant at Petion ville. Excuse for some non professional pictures. Tha man that take pictures for me isn't a profesional so he...
  8. carlomile2

www.dashespanol.com Pre-proposal de son futur site multilingue y compris le Francais bien sur.

Salut les mecs, Voici un proposal concernant un site Dash à plusieurs langues y compris le francais qui va etre soumis par l'équipe de www.dashespanol.com. Voici leur pre-proposal Nous voulons avoir un site de nouvelles sur le DASH World. Y compris les équipes sur différentes langues. Nous...
  9. carlomile2

Recruitment d'un blogger natif francais.

Salut a tous, Dans notre prochain projet nous cherchons á recruter un bloggeur qui soit de nationalité francaise et qui a une exellente niveau d'anglais. Il assurera la traduction des articles chaque jour. Traduction professionelle. Si vous possedez deja un blog c'est un atout. J'attends...
Back