• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Skatopia

Proposal: The Dash Expansion at Skatopia

Thanks to the community for helping us tailor the pre-proposal(s) into the current proposal. (Proposal, Part 1) Synopsis If you read the original pre-proposal for this project last month, you'll notice WE HAVE DOUBLED THE NUMBER OF DAYS FOR THE EVENT (from 3 to 6), but kept the cost almost...
  2. Skatopia

Pre-Proposal: The Dash Expansion at Skatopia (2nd Ed.)

(Proposal, Part 1) Synopsis If you read the original pre-proposal for this project last month, you'll notice WE HAVE DOUBLED THE NUMBER OF DAYS FOR THE EVENT (from 3 to 6), but kept the cost almost exactly the same. Now the Bowl Bash 22 event is going to be two consecutive weekends, and...
  3. Skatopia

Can't get Dash Central to work

Anyone know my problem? I used Firefox and Chrome, neither worked any better. I try to create a proposal but it has no options under the drop down for dates or payments, and the only other things present to fill in are price and name of the proposal. Then I hit create proposal but nothing...
  4. Skatopia

Pre-Proposal: The Dash Expansion at Skatopia

(Part 1) Overview and Agreement Structure We (Skatopia) wish to present the Dash community with a chance to sponsor an expansion of a world famous extreme sports and concert venue in exchange for a number of benefits, including naming and labeling the new edition (to the existing Lula Bowl)...
Back