• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. D

Some elementary help...

Hi, I was wondering something... and haven't so far got around to asking the question but here goes... When I want my wallet to generate an address to receive funds, why does it prompt me for an amount? I mean what is the significance of that? And what if the incoming amount is not exactly as...
  2. D

Using Jaxx for the first time ...

Ok. Which version were you using?
  3. D

Well, that's what I thought. But it seems the chrome extension is installed as v 1.2. and it appears to have worked. Have not sent any money from it yet but it at least shows my balance.
  4. D

Ok... (don't all shout at once), Problem solved :-) I was using - unbeknownst to me - an outdated version of the wallet. i.e. 1.1.7. (if I'm not mistaken I think that was by following the dash.org/{wallets} link to jaxx.) The support guy said use a different version on a different platform...
  5. D

Hi, I just exchanged some btc for dash(via shapeshift) to the public dash address('your current dash address') generated in Jaxx. I can see it confirmed on the dash blockchain, so I take it it left shapeshift successfully, but my Jaxx wallet still says 0.00 beneath the address. I tried...
  6. D

Which wiki entry describes the wallet I downloaded?

Thanks, for your reply. I'll give one of them a go.
  7. D

Which wiki entry describes the wallet I downloaded?

Hi, Totally new to dash. I downloaded the 'dashcore' wallet yesterday. Then I navigated to the wallet wiki page for instructions on how to setup/use it. {link to the wallet wiki page would go here, after my 3rd forum post} Thing is, there is a list of wallets but no way to know which one...
Back