• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. TylerDurden

Buying That Cheap Dash

What's the problem, why sheeps selling? I see Dash at 400$ minimum in a year.
  2. TylerDurden

Dash sucks!!! - Ways To Improve

It's all about the marketing Святой Stalin! Holy Dash! You get me, Dash must to keep in mind that other projects already thinking about how to take Dash place. Keep pushing harder Dash. Dash sucks!!! Compliments don't help... Football and gambling are different things, watching football...
  3. TylerDurden

It was hard to copy Bitcoin community, but look now, we have Dash. To get more investors we need to implement features of our competitors. If copying would be bad then Bitcoin source code would not be copied and improved by Dash. Komodo working on it, centralized third parties would be a...
  4. TylerDurden

I beg you pls!

Why do you think that Dash is undervalued?
  5. TylerDurden

We need in wallet P2P exchange to fiat, because we want to protect our assets before market crash. We need TOR integrated in wallet because we don't want to reveal our IP. Other altcoins already integrated TOR and planing to integrate P2P exchange to fiat. Google 10 times better than...
  6. TylerDurden

How many merchants accepting Dash?

Can anyone provide statistics? @tungfa @moocowmoo
  7. TylerDurden

Dash Does Not Respect Anonymous Users

Bravo Dash Instant Transactions Private sending Self fundable And even user friendly evolution project on Blockchain. But you know what is the most important thing you need? Users Dash started as Darkcoin and one of the most important Dash features is anonymity. Then why do you think that...
Back