• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. P

Darkcoin paper wallet to dash

I have got the jaxx add on but not sure how to transfer my privite key onto it. Any suggestions cheers[emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. P

Cheers I thought that just got the fear[emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. P

Yea I know I just wanted clarification that the dark coin which I put on a paper wallet would automatically be converted to dash once I have uploaded them to a hard wallet[emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. P

Thanks for your input. I assume that you don't anticipate any issue converting the dark into dash[emoji845] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. P

I was wondering if somebody could help or advise me regarding converting dark coin paper Wallet into dash. I purchased some dark coins a few years ago and place it on a paper Wallet. I am a little bit worried now that the dark coin Will not convert into dash. Can somebody please advise me what...
Back