• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. K

drk missing/not showing..

awesome, thanks vertoe, that fixed it.
  2. K

Not sure what you want to know about the firewall, it's the ubuntu EC2 instance in chaeplin's guide, but with a hot wallet. :~# iptables --list Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT) target prot opt source destination REJECT tcp -- anywhere anywhere...
  3. K

still nothing.. rpcuser=rpcusermanbearpig rpcpassword=<password> rpcallowip=127.0.0.1 listen=1 server=1 daemon=1 logtimestamps=1 maxconnections=256 externalip=54.92.7.82
  4. K

There's only one address. So how do I convince the wallet to synchronize? I tried to restart darkcoind with -reindex and it didn't work, this is the output from debug.log: 2014-07-06 20:29:23 ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED 2014-07-06 20:29:25 Flushing wallet.dat 2014-07-06 20:29:25 Flushed wallet.dat...
  5. K

Hi, I just created two ec2 masternodes with hotwallets and sent 1000 drk to each. one of them shows the 1000 drk and the other does not: darkcoind getinfo { "version" : 101105, "protocolversion" : 70018, "walletversion" : 60000, "balance" : 0.00000000, "blocks" : 0...
  6. K

Complete, Step-By-Step-Guides, Suitable for Noobs and Experienced Users Alike!

I have maybe a basic question here.. but I encrypted my wallet before generating the private key and now when I run: darkcoind masternode genkey I get this error: error: {"code":-1,"message":"masternode list|count|current|votes|enforce> passphrase\n"} I tried unlocking the wallet first and...
  7. K

Complete, Step-By-Step-Guides, Suitable for Noobs and Experienced Users Alike!

Thanks for the guides, they are well done. How do you manage multiple masternodes with this setup? In other words, how do you manage multiple LOCAL servers on the same machine?
  8. K

I want to speak with the people who pumped DRK up in price.

http://www.bitanalyst.com/whale-accumulates-12-of-darkcoins-in-8-days/
Back