• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. A

"Failed to Load masternode cache from nmcache.dat"

Should I delete the current dashcore I have before following the procedure?
  2. A

Ok I just found the wallet.dat from 3 days ago. What should I do now?
  3. A

folder that says "daemon" a folder that says "doc" then a test file "copying", dash-qt application, read me, uninstall
  4. A

If there is not one there then should I try some sort of system reboot or something like that? Because I can only find the one wallet.dat and that is the one in dashcore. I have searched my whole PC and that is the only one that shows up.
  5. A

Well the only one showing up when I search my comp is the one that is in Dash core now. Should there be two?
  6. A

ok I actually just found it, but it says it was modified today when I downloaded the new wallet. Is this a problem?
  7. A

Where would the wallet.dat be? I have looked in both dash and dash core and it is not there.
  8. A

No, I honestly thought that is was just a straight forward download and it would sync on its own. There were no prompts on the site telling me that there was anything special that I needed to do, so I didn't. :/
  9. A

So after downloading the new wallet I am not able to open up Dash Core because I get this error notification and now I cannot open my old wallet as well. I am afraid that I have lost my Dash and also my old wallet is linked to a masternode via a share a bought. Did I lose everything? How do I...
Back