• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. M

Dash Core Error - A fatal internal error occured

This problem is really puzzling to me too ... and I am bummed I missed out on this last Dash run up to $55 :-( Don't know if maybe this is some Windows10 UAC/Admin or User permissions thing ... I went ahead and deleted the /blocks and /chain state folders and re-opened the wallet ... it...
  2. M

I followed your instructions: downloaded the bootstrap https://github.com/udjinm6/dash-bootstrap - disconnect from internet - disabled my antivirus (temporary) - followed the bootstrap instructions to try and sync Note: I also set up a custom antivirus scan to filter out and not scan all files...
  3. M

Thanks for the feedback UdjinM6 Did a disk scan/disk diagnostics. There are no issues with my disk. I found all .dat files under \DashCore were associated to Norton anti-virus, so I changed that. Also opened up read/write permissions under \DashCore opened up the firewall for dash-qt.exe to...
  4. M

Greetings, After approx. 30 minutes of Synch'ing with the network ... Saw the same Dash Core - Error again .. Error: A fatal internal error occurred, see debug.log for details And my Dash App shuts down. I was hoping to buy my first Dash today, but worried there is a problem with my Dash...
  5. M

Greetings, I just finished installing Dash v0.12.1.1. Once the installation finished, Dash Core client started and I saw a message out of sync, syncing with the network. A few minutes after this, I received a pop up message: Dash Core - Error Error: A fatal internal error occurred, see...
Back