• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Itzak

Dash Core wallet keeps crashing

It finished indexing the blocks and all seems normal now with OneDrive turned off. Guess that was it.
  2. Itzak

Yes. It is a local folder which backs up to MS Onedrive cloud. I never had this issue before but as a test I turned off the OneDrive client and restarted Dash Core. So far it's run for several minutes. It is reindexing the blocks on disk.
  3. Itzak

No dice, tried your suggestion. However I have over 800GB free of a 1 TB OneDrive space. I'm starting to think the block db is corrupted and I will have to reload the entire block chain again.
  4. Itzak

I just purchased addtional dash and added them to my wallet, then after they were confirmed it crashed. Dash Core just keeps crashing now. I even upgraded from 12.1 to 12.1.2 but no better. What should I do to fix it? I was unable to attach a file to this post so inserting error txt...
  5. Itzak

Auto Backup

Hello, New guy here. Hope I'm in the right forum section. I made the change from Electrum-Dash to Dash Core 12.1 successfully. After finally tracking down an upgrade to Electrum to make it possible. Now my questions are as follows, 1. Is there a seed phrase with Dash Core Wallet? if so...
Back