• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Suggestion to develop Dash Dex

Dashmarketmaker

I have suggestion to develop Dash dex. To improve the network and increase its decentralization.
With Possibility to:
Swap (btc,eth,usdc,usdt vs dash)
Limit orders (btc,eth,usdc,usdt vs dash)
Perpetual (btc,eth,usdc,usdt vs dash)
If it will be success, add more pairs.
Dash banking (stake, credit)

4.03 I add theme for design, suggested by AI.
4.03 Suggestion to add P2P decentralized.

Attachments

• IMG_0537.png
    IMG_0537.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0539.png
    IMG_0539.png
    411.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Any idea, plan, suggestion to improve liquidity and availability is very welcome in my book.

What would make "yet another" Dex special though? I must admit I've been out of market action for a while now, but afaik there's plenty of successful DEXes around already. Is Dash on none of them? Or do they have major drawbacks to our ecosystem? Before taking on a presumably huge effort of building a new marketplace from scratch, how far have integrations into existing DEXes been explored?

Again: I am speaking from a place of ignorance. If you have compelling arguments to make, I'd likely vote to fund a potential proposal.

The idea is not to reinvent the wheel.
Dash dex is an increase in opportunities that can lead to increase of recognition, increase of liquidity, decentralization and project independence.

On the other dexes I didnt see Dash on the main page, Dash dex will fix that.

Not totally sure if this is related or not : www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVCQbMLvzxk&list=PLiFMZOlhgsYKwnv-81_fWLC0DSbDQ1fyc&index=2 (timestamp 1:04:54). Stablecoins running on Dash network will be technically possible. I am assuming Sam is referring to Dash Platform (L2). Will this make Dash Platform a DEX ? :unsure:

But i don't expect to see this happen anytime soon. Maybe for Dash Platform 2.0
Or maybe it will be done through different side chains, instead of setting this up on the Platform side chain.

Last edited:
Dash could use Komodo's MM2 marketmaker protocol like Firo DEX does and use the same ledger as them without nearly as much work and with extra liquidity provided by KMD & FIRO as well.

I have spent half my life working in the stock markets, currencies, futures, and cryptos since BTC came out.

If Dash is to become international as a payment system, it is necessary to have a fast and reliable fiat platform. When I say fiat, in the case of cryptography I am talking about a stable coin.

When the idea of Dash arose, Duffiel convinced many of us that it would be a fast, cheap, easy-to-use payment method... and that's really what Dash is like today, however, the lack of stability in the crypto ecosystem, It complicates a payment gateway to achieve the purpose of this universe in the case of Dash.

I reiterate, and I have said it before, that the key is not an exchange such as Maya, what we need here is simply a pool that combines Dash and a stablecoin, or even BTC. If we get something like that, we can say that we have closed the circle of volatility with Dash.

Entering an exchange war, where there are already more than 1000 dentralized and centralized exchanges, seems to me to be late and bad.

Think; Pool Dash/USD, and the rest will be done.

All the best

Not totally sure if this is related or not : www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVCQbMLvzxk&list=PLiFMZOlhgsYKwnv-81_fWLC0DSbDQ1fyc&index=2 (timestamp 1:04:54). Stablecoins running on Dash network will be technically possible. I am assuming Sam is referring to Dash Platform (L2). Will this make Dash Platform a DEX ? :unsure:

But i don't expect to see this happen anytime soon. Maybe for Dash Platform 2.0
Or maybe it will be done through different side chains, instead of setting this up on the Platform side chain.
The development of l2 solutions is a great idea to improve the network too, idea with stablecoin is great.

I have spent half my life working in the stock markets, currencies, futures, and cryptos since BTC came out.

If Dash is to become international as a payment system, it is necessary to have a fast and reliable fiat platform. When I say fiat, in the case of cryptography I am talking about a stable coin.

When the idea of Dash arose, Duffiel convinced many of us that it would be a fast, cheap, easy-to-use payment method... and that's really what Dash is like today, however, the lack of stability in the crypto ecosystem, It complicates a payment gateway to achieve the purpose of this universe in the case of Dash.

I reiterate, and I have said it before, that the key is not an exchange such as Maya, what we need here is simply a pool that combines Dash and a stablecoin, or even BTC. If we get something like that, we can say that we have closed the circle of volatility with Dash.

Entering an exchange war, where there are already more than 1000 dentralized and centralized exchanges, seems to me to be late and bad.

Think; Pool Dash/USD, and the rest will be done.

All the best
You wrong. Competition is good.
Why dex? Because soon i think we will face big regulations, and cex will lose costumers.
More users for dex.
Why dash dex? Dash is well known decentrlized network, so dash dex will have opportunity to rise.
Success of dex is not guarantee, mission of my suggestion is expansion, developmnet and improvement of the network, success of dex is a byproduct

Back