• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Yanik

1. Yanik

Pre-Proposal: micro-loan for coffee house? ☕

Due to vote range, I will not submit this proposal. Thank everybody for feedback
  2. Yanik

And what "potato" would represent? UP. Done :)
  3. Yanik

1. I see your point. I believe that is true, ads more efficient. But don't you missing the point that I will actually return the money? 2. Currently, there is no such mechanism. But it does not mean that one cannot be developed :)
  4. Yanik

Thx man, I know someday it will happen.
  5. Yanik

I understand that it is too early but we should start somewhere? If dash will these micro-loans to money it can make a big difference. So why not start working on mechanism already and just implement missing pieces one by one.
  6. Yanik

I like first two ideas! Thank you for a suggestion. About third one. I believe Dash price will be much higher by the time I finish my coffee ( the plan is October 2017, if I start real work in 1-2 month) and start paying back. So it is not a really good individual investment, but for the...
  7. Yanik

Nope, thx for reference. I did check some crypto-loans websites, but the rate usually starting from 7-8%. Add exchange rate and it would be very close to banks.
  8. Yanik

Not necessary one payment. There are 3 main stages: 1) preparing project 2) building coffee house itself 3) insiders and equipment. And they are not parallel, so it is possible to do 3 payment, instead of one. After each I can present the result. And this way it will be less risky for...
  9. Yanik

Background and why I'm putting this here Dash is money. Much better money, fair and safe money. And if in developed countries the situation with fiat currencies just very bad (mostly because of all the inflation and unfair banking system). In developing countries the situation is horrible. For...
Back