• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by whathappened

1. W

Darksend lost coins what happened

I would be happy to share screenshots, what would be best to see the transaction history page? I don't own any of the addresses it was supposed to send back to. And why would it let me initiate it if I didn't have enough of a keypool generated? This seems like basic features that should have...
  2. W

"because i know what happened but as you dont listen and refuse to share details and keep insulting i'm not further interested in wasting my time in this thread. i'm leaving. if you really want your coins back, find someone who explains you how a keypool works, how darksend denominations work...
  3. W

So censorship is the way of resolving support issues with the client?
  4. W

"because i know what happened but as you dont listen and refuse to share details and keep insulting i'm not further interested in wasting my time in this thread. i'm leaving. if you really want your coins back, find someone who explains you how a keypool works, how darksend denominations work...
  5. W

You realize your anecedotal evidence means literally nothing right? If this is how you approach problems you approach them like a child.
  6. W

Clearly my wallet isn't broken, I can see the transactions that stole the money on the blockchain, it is kinda absurd you would suggest this while being a core developer. This is not inspiring me with hope you know what you are doing.
  7. W

Calling someone who lost 1k DRK due to a fault in the software stupid and childish is ironic. And banning people who have problems with the software shows the level of maturity of this community. Considering I'm not the first person to run into this issue it makes it look like you have...
  8. W

Why does a "core developer" think salvaging the wallet will somehow reverse a transaction on the blockchain?
  9. W

Then I closed the wallet and went to bed. I checked 2 days later to find all my money was missing in a single transaction.
  10. W

I never claimed it had 3k darkcoin, I bought 1k DRK and put it in the a fresh wallet. The next day it was gone. If no one is willing to help it shows this community doesn't just have issues with their software but has fundamental issues with their community as well. It is no wonder the price...
  11. W

"this is clearly a darksend denomination transaction. are you using darksend?" What does this mean? I didn't send any money out, it was waiting there. I did click the Start Darksend Mixing and got debited 0.0002 that was never actually taken out. Does that mean the money will come back or is...
  12. W

I just created this wallet on 2/11/15 so I don't know what you mean by an outdated backup. What more details do you want? I said It was a fresh install on linux, I said that I downloaded the client from the darkcoin website the md5 sums matched, and a day latter all my money is missing. You...
  13. W

And what are the "pros" going to do? Reimburse my 3k misisng? I doubt it, they will likely just claim it was anything but the faulty software.
  14. W

All in one transaction ID? Moved out in small chunks to different addresses? This is not just someone taking a copy of the wallet and decrypting it, this is something fundamentally wrong. 06d4581725d205554a8f3ca893bd8a29815834752c80311cf49bb76e0d9566e5 This makes absolustely no sense.
  15. W

It makes no sense that attackers would somehow want 3k worth of DRK when I had much more BTC on the same computer. There is something broken inside the DRK wallet.
Back