• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by wazza85

1. W

"DASH2" infringing Dash's Trademark

How do you get in contact with person in charge of the logo?
  2. W

Dash logo and copyright? Looking to promote crypto.

Hey @fernando and raze how do I contact the person in charge of the logo?
  3. W

Dash needs a mascot

I had a cartoon mascot, design, personality, villains etc ready to go but due to the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that the Dash logo is under I decided not to include it in my business I am working on. No point creating a mascot if you can't own the mascot...
  4. W

Hey @fernando did you find anything out? To raze, my understanding is that you would not own the work due to 'ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.' As it means you have to allow others to...
  5. W

I see so it keeps a link rather than making it fully open source but it would only stop the 'anit-dash campaign' from owning the work or are you saying you could stop the 'anti' work all together? If the SA can be waived for specific uses, what would be the process of applying for that? I am...
  6. W

Thanks, look forward to the update. https://airbitz.co/ is an example of what I am saying, if they did that with Dash they could not own that logo so the current license only holds back promoting Dash.
  7. W

Hello there I am currently building a business in the crypto world in which one of the goals will be to promote cryptocurrencies including Dash. The thing I have notice is the Dash logo is under a different copyright license from what I can see to the other currencies, see below. ShareAlike —...
Back