• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Tyconderoga

1. T

Darkcoin wallet fees

Thanks I appreciate the replies. Im fairly accustomed to being charged transaction fees by pools for moving bits of bitcoin or some other alt-currency around. I guess it's harder to see but incoming DRK into a personal wallet hasnt resulted in a fee - that is as far as I can tell, that is, only...
  2. T

Darkcoin wallet fees

Hi, Thanks for the reply. As far as I know the transaction fees are in DRK only, no bitcoin involved. The first attempt to send Darkcoin results in a request for 0.001 DRK followed by a second request for 0.031 DRK. Something doesnt seem right. Not only is it asking for two separate fees but I...
  3. T

Darkcoin wallet fees

Finally got my darkcoin wallet to synch. Now is asking for a transaction fee to transfer some DRK out if I click ok, then it asks for a second transaction fee. Since Im mining with a CPU and earning very small amounts of DRK it seems excessive to have two transaction fees on any small transfer...
Back