• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Tommyworldpower

1. Tommyworldpower

Considering making a 10-15 minute for my youtube viewers on Dash

@jimbursch Honestly this is quite discouraging. I am new to the community perhaps but I have been watching Dash for some time now. I have seen Amanda around for years on the scene, and met her and Evan at the Dash Open House in Phoenix (you can actually see me in that video where I pose I...
  2. Tommyworldpower

You would do the video for 1 Dash, do you have a social media following? If not you are in no position to say that. Once again, if you don't like my proposal, how do you justify the airshow proposal that passed recently with a very large ~$60k/month pricetag with a 6 month commitment??? See one...
  3. Tommyworldpower

@mastermined I think one of the best things we could possibly do is offer good benefits to those leading large audiences to bring them into Dash. Especially for their first videos where our audiences haven't had significant exposure to Dash. Also, I don't plan on selling the Dash, I plan on...
  4. Tommyworldpower

Anyone have any other ideas to help make this happen? @Bitlong Jim didn't reach out to me yet. The problem is even a 4 Dash proposal fee is steep and risky. Any other ideas guys?
  5. Tommyworldpower

@TheSingleton Good idea, I went ahead and updated the OP here to match my pre-proposal so you don't have to go there to see it.
  6. Tommyworldpower

Added an edit to the proposal where I indicate I will make the video ASAP and release it no more than 1-2 weeks after it is funded. I know this is a time-sensitive thing with all the buzz in cryptocurrency right now and a lot of people tuned into the space.
  7. Tommyworldpower

Thank you abob, I appreciate the support! Do you know if there's any way to get the proposal subsidized further? 4 Dash is still a lot to risk to make this proposal and makes me hesitant to do so, though ideally I would like to make the proposal official ASAP seeing as how there is a lot of...
  8. Tommyworldpower

I have made some videos about Dash in the past, talking about the innovation of Dash's treasury system, and Dash was among my top 10 cryptocurrency picks which you can see below, also note the amount of views I get and how well-received my content is. I would like to be paid for this, AND I...
  9. Tommyworldpower

Thank you Bitlong, I may then reach out to you privately!
  10. Tommyworldpower

Thanks for the recommendation, I will try to spend more time around here (though I am quite busy right now and don't have much time to hang out on any specific cryptocurrency right now). I'm not really sure where to go to gain the DASH communities attention. I am hesitant to present a proposal...
  11. Tommyworldpower

Edit-- Updated this OP with the full post that i posted on dashtreasury.org, which you can also see at https://www.dashtreasury.org/p-1515.pre Hey guys, I was thinking about doing a DASH video, I wanted to do it through the proposal system and in my video I will talk about this, how I was...
Back