• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Tarak

1. T

Questions about Paper Wallet Best Practice

When using paper.dash.org offline to generate public/private key pairs, is there a risk that the private key won't work, e.g. due to an infrequent quirk of the program? Note: question is not about human error, but the program itself spitting out a private key that doesn't work. Is it better to...
  2. T

Spending DASH from paper wallet

Actually Jaxx doesn't work for importing DASH private keys. It does for bitcoin. So, I'm back to square one now.
  3. T

I don't have an Android. I have an iPhone. I see that Jaxx might work but it's unclear to me how to install it on my PC. They seem to have no instructions and it doesn't self-install itself when I download it. Thanks for the help.
  4. T

I'm trying to figure how to spend DASH from a paper wallet. It seems that the Electrum wallet download link on the website doesn't exist. The exodus.io site states that you can only import private keys for Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin. What are my other options? I'd rather not download the...
Back