• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by starkast

1. starkast

Please help with missing dash

Another thing that's been troubling me is in the screenshot at the top of this post. The red "n/a" transactions were there back in 2014 directly after the initial mixing. Based on my responses here it seems like the dash never came back? Such that even if I did have a backup made after the...
  2. starkast

And... if there is no hope of recovery, how did this happen and how can I make sure to avoid it in the future?
  3. starkast

I have recently exhausted all possible places for other backups. The only backup I have is from prior to my "Darksend Mixing" attempt. Is there any hope of recovery?
  4. starkast

Thanks for the info gentlemen... unfortunately I don't think I have anything else as a backup, but there are some places I should look...
  5. starkast

The Transaction details shows this Which that transaction ID doesn't get any results in any blockchain explorer unless the "-000" from the end is removed? d2c9e9ee8df2547adef8ad4bb91c3751c1eae4de89008f44855f37dd38a381f9 And then I find a long loop of in-out transactions, which I gave up...
  6. starkast

Thanks for your reply. I've actually tried both the "Recover Transactions" options... haven't tried "Rescan blockchain files" will do.
  7. starkast

Back in 2014 I acquired about 70 Dash and I recall attempting to use the darksend mixing feature. I don't remember the outcome, I just have a vague memory that something didn't look right when I was done. I never got back to it and I've since had to wipe my computer. I have now...
Back