• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by sirvoodoo

1. sirvoodoo

DRK / BTC Scam Warning Page need HELP !

you have domains that are scams why not just post the sites here with a title saying these sites are scams? perhaps I'm misunderstand..
  2. sirvoodoo

Masternode Count, 3 different numbers, 3 different sources ?!

awesome thanx and look forward to your tweets
  3. sirvoodoo

Masternode Count, 3 different numbers, 3 different sources ?!

I would love to see this on a graph. each mn is 1000 drk so might help a bit in understanding some price action? Also can we reach a point where we have to many mn's or the more the merrier?
  4. sirvoodoo

What charts are people using for drk/usd drk/btc

I've tried em all they all suck thankfully wisdom is back up but I see an opportunity here. We need a chart system for dark we all love want and will pay . good stuff. I love this community even though I don't talk a lot in it :-)
  5. sirvoodoo

that's not exactly how day trading works but , sure I'll give it a try....... omg dude something is on fire in the sky wtf is that bright ball up there :-)
  6. sirvoodoo

Building a small rig looking for some advice

So after reading tossing numbers around I followed the advice of folks and have been purchasing drk. At this point for me that was a much better way to go. Thanks for the inputs and perhaps this will help some others as well.
  7. sirvoodoo

im going to take my phone off the wifi and see....ok phone off wifi and still a no go so its not my network or pcs. How could allow myself to not have a backup chart uggg
  8. sirvoodoo

that is odd. wisdom is working on Huobi, on all other exchanges im getting "Load failed retry after 5 seconds". started yesterday on all pcs and my phone. Some others are having issues as well mentioning it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=190722.2400 I'm not sure what the issue...
  9. sirvoodoo

HI everyone. I have been using bitcoinwisdom for a long while now. Suddenly yesterday this is not possible. I'm having issue finding a decent chart for darkcoin that's realtime. What are the pro's using for drk/usd drk/btc Thanks for your help as right now I'm seriously in the dark
  10. sirvoodoo

I thank ya guys for the input. It does make more sense to just buy the coins. I wanted some input for exactly the reasons you mention. Thanx for setting me on right path
  11. sirvoodoo

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Hello. Great to be here. I've been in the crypto scene since 4/13. I have no special skills in programming. I'm a trader into new things. Privacy well to me there is no privacy any more so this coin is interesting. I live in the us, a father of 2. Just a normal dude with a bit of a crazy streak...
  12. sirvoodoo

Hello and ty for bringing me into the Dark GIGABYTE GV-N75TOC-2GI G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Video Card x 5 cards G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL ASRock H81 Pro BTC...
Back