• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by sharkbyte093

1. S

RC4 issues, bugs & feature requests

I downloaded the latest version. I seem to be having an issue with denominate. I've been hit with 12 denominate fees for -0.0125 in the space of 20 minutes. My balance keeps ping ponging between unconfirmed and available balance. Any idea what's going on ? I'm running set at 2 rounds. Pics...
  2. S

RC4 Launch

Post a receiving address I'll help you test it out.
  3. S

RC4 Launch

How long has it been running? Edit: Wait you have darksend disabled? It's not going to denominate if you have it disabled.
  4. S

RC4 Launch

Yea it should, for whatever reason it seems to be rather slow right now. Maybe keep it on overnight just to test out. It took mine around 6 hours to get anonymized.
  5. S

RC4 Launch

Yep for whatever reason any number of Darksend rounds over 1 is causing a bit of a delay. I'm sure this will be patched/optimized but for now it appears 1 is the best bet speed-wise.
  6. S

RC4 Launch

You running the latest client? v0.10.12.27 Also how many rounds are you using?
  7. S

RC4 Launch

Also had this issue until I changed Darksend rounds to 1. Now whole balance is anonymized.
  8. S

RC4 Launch

Excellent. All I needed to hear thank you.
  9. S

RC4 Launch

Hey do you know how long it takes to initiate the auto denominate process? I've had my wallet open (running RC4 version) for about an hour and it hasn't really done anything. I have Darksend enabled in options, set to 2 rounds. There has been 1 transaction in my TX list for -0.001 described as...
  10. S

RC4 Launch

There just haven't been trades. I bought 1 one just to make sure :P.
  11. S

RC4 Launch

From bitcointalk: ddink7: I don't get to check this thread as often anymore so maybe I missed it, but any updates on the Kristov review? eduffield: He's working on it now, he's been asking me questions everyday. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8331090#msg8331090
  12. S

RC4 Launch

You want the RC wallet. The other wallets don't have Darksend. I think the checksum thing is just a hash to verify the version or something like that.
  13. S

RC4 Launch

You should see my arms. They are ASICs for pushups.
  14. S

RC4 Launch

Ok I'm going to bang out 25.
  15. S

RC4 Launch

How many? Lets have an RC4 pushup contest.
Back