• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Scrapper

1. Scrapper

Is it true Baikal releasing a massive GH miner

Very interesting dashminelover, I will get in touch with baikal and ask...if anybody else has any information about this, it would be great :)
  2. Scrapper

Baikalminer 2000MH manufacturer purchase Journal

Just saw a DM11G for $18k on alibaba lol...no way !!! Thanks for the tip, I'll check out GigaWatt's slack and see what's up. And ya mining these couple of months should be ok...but I worry will the giant+ even be profitable enough after that to cover the initial investment ?
  3. Scrapper

HardwareBros? Has anyone purchased from them?

They are a blatant scam. check out their company information and search for their company name and VAT here https://portal.kyckr.com/CheckVatNumber.aspx or http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/?locale=en I have found no record of the company or their so called CEO Dieter Van Akker !!!
  4. Scrapper

INNOSILICON A5 DashMaster 30.2GH in 750W

hehe aren't you the capitalist ? :p even the baikal giant+ some ppl are starting to sell for $6k - $8k...I'll get mine from the manufacturer and see how things go these coming months. I'll see if I can contact innosilicon as well and ask when their next batch A5s will be out...fingers crossed xD
  5. Scrapper

True, though I doubt anybody in their right mind would do that lol...I did see some preorder sellers on ebay, those guys are selling at extortionate prices !!!
  6. Scrapper

Wish I could get my hands on some A5s, they seem to be out of stock everywhere :(
  7. Scrapper

Thanks mrearhbound, ya the offer was for $4k including shipping, and yes you are absolutely right, I've been looking for a while and all the new miners seem to be out of stock the rest are offered up by scammers :( any idea when some new miners would be available and a legit place to get them ...
  8. Scrapper

I have looked at hardwarebros and using the information they provided about their company on their website, I found something fishy. For starters the company name and VAT DO NOT exist ! to anybody who is interested, you can check it out on these sites vatcheck or portal.kyckr Second I could not...
  9. Scrapper

Hi everybody. I've been following dash for some time now and today I finally decided to try out mining Dash and join the community. So for my 1st post I thought I'd share my experience with purchasing the 2000MH miner from baikalminer. I want to make the purchase and post updates on...
Back