• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by saxdash

1. S

Pre-Proposal: IDAC Dash-Only Exchange

deleted.
  2. S

DashwageTM by IDAC: Helping DASH Enthusiasts buy & sell DASH Easier, Faster, and Safer

Stealth923, thank you for the feedback. The teams that I am working with on this project are phenomenal. I work with them every day. We will have a third party who has already established credibility within the Dash community evaluate us, and present those results to the Dash community for...
  3. S

DashwageTM by IDAC: Helping DASH Enthusiasts buy & sell DASH Easier, Faster, and Safer

Stealth923 and solarguy, thank you for the questions. They are all very valid. We are going to go through a vetting process by an independent third party where all of your questions will be answered in a way that is transparent to the entire Dash community. This will be done before we submit...
  4. S

I completely understand. Your feedback is invaluable because it gives me a much clearer picture of how we are going to proceed. We will get as much feedback as possible over the next few hours, and then have a discussion about what we need to do next tomorrow. Thank you, and have a great night!
  5. S

Thank you so much for your feedback. "you are going to need to consult with the Dash Core team, or perhaps greencandle.io -- as this is the kind of project that would warrant a legal contract/escrow with a trusted entity in Dash." We would absolutely welcome this. I have had telephone...
  6. S

Hello Dash community.

Hi! Thank you.
  7. S

Hello Dash community.

Hello Dash community. I will post a proposal shortly in the Proposal forum. Please check it out, and give us feedback. Thank you!
  8. S

Update: 10/25/17 12:05 AM EST: We are going to submit this proposal when we feel that it is ready. We want to get as much feedback as possible to ensure that we meet the needs of the Dash community. With so little time left in this proposal period, we will probably end up submitting this in...
Back