• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by RealBitcoinClub

1. RealBitcoinClub

Dash Text Quality Assurance

####################### FACTS ########################## 1. Usage statistics have declined each month from 1000 to 137 monthly tx within the past 6 months 2. The remaining tx are probably done by the team of Dash Text themselves DASH TEXT HAS FAILED, THE TEAM WAS NOT CAPABLE TO DELIVER WHAT...
  2. RealBitcoinClub

Cognitive dissonance, the mental conflict that occurs when beliefs or assumptions are contradicted by new information. The unease or tension that the conflict arouses in people is relieved by one of several defensive maneuvers: they reject, explain away, or avoid the new information; persuade...
  3. RealBitcoinClub

https://twitter.com/BarrioBitcoin/status/1221967542958395392
  4. RealBitcoinClub

The transactions of Dash Text in Venezuela have reached an all-time low, the tx count has declined from 1000 to 100 per month within the past 6 months, see attached screenshots for details and verify the information yourself at http://stats.dashtext.io Why is the DAO still funding this...
  5. RealBitcoinClub

DASH Quality Assurance

What do you think about me putting up a proposal that builds a fund for DASH bug bounties??? With these bug bounties we could fix the quality issues in a flexible manner.
  6. RealBitcoinClub

DASH Quality Assurance

I reported this bug to Liz Robuck via email weeks ago and nothing happened. Actually I was the person who demanded the dashve.org mirror from DCG months ago as Venezuelans can not access dash.org for unknown reasons and DCG is unable to fix that. The biggest issue for Venezuelans is still that...
  7. RealBitcoinClub

I am happy to see that the MNOs want to give DASH Text another chance. I wish Lorenzo would finally open source the code base so that he could get support from some professionals of our rich community to fix basic bugs. Yesterday night I wanted to onboard a user to @dash_text which failed once...
  8. RealBitcoinClub

Moderators abuse

I am confused by this board, can you see the screenshot in the above post? Here it is attached to the post.
  9. RealBitcoinClub

Moderators abuse

Who is supervising this moderator called "splawik21"?? Why can any moderator simply abuse their privileges as they choose & manipulate conversations? Since when is making fun of each other forbidden? Who is assuring the integrity of the moderators role? See attached screenshot to understand...
  10. RealBitcoinClub

Moderators abuse

This is getting really funny!! You seem to be expanding rules as fit at the moment. Let me try to call anyone asshole on Dash Talk and I will make a live stream on how many seconds it takes to get me banned forever...
  11. RealBitcoinClub

Community Ideas

It is called Howey test and I can not find anything related to specific timeframes: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/h/howey-test.asp So can we simply ignore your message as FUD and can you please ban yourself for spamming the thread with unrelated stuff?
  12. RealBitcoinClub

Community Ideas

Could you specify how that fails the test "by definition" and why you are so sure on that? Time locking funds is already possible in bitcoin and bitcoin cash, so what exactly are you talking about? DASH in itself is not the DAO, this system would be related to the treasury and not relevant to...
  13. RealBitcoinClub

Moderators abuse

It doesn't really matter which moderator called me an "asshole", fact is that a moderator called me an asshole and that this behaviour is against TOS and I am still waiting for the day that this moderator gets banned. If you know who was that moderator who called me an asshole, then why did you...
  14. RealBitcoinClub

Community Ideas

Time locked collaterals It is totally possible to time-lock funds within the DASH network, this means we could give a higher ROI and voting rights to these community members that would be willing to do that. As we have observed many Masternode owners are not interested in their voting rights...
  15. RealBitcoinClub

Moderators abuse

I was recently banned from the Discord Channel "Dash Talk", after speaking out against Moderator harassment/abuse on Twitter. Yes, I was banned from a totally different communication channel, for speaking out on another one. To be more specific, I was reporting that the Moderator AgnewPickens...
Back