• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by RAD

1. R

Coinjoin default # of addresses

The docs are terrific and so is the project. My goal in opening the thread was to learn * I have. Thank you & thank you. I also want to contribute by logging my "baby eyes" on-boarding experience with DASH. More to come if OK.
  2. R

Nice. That'll work well M. While we're on it, is there a good explanation of what to expect as a user after submitting to a mix? (besides wait awhile & the more rounds the longer it'll take?) The docs explain what's going on logically well but they could use some more nuts & bolts visibility on...
  3. R

Great stuff. I was working off the current documentation (which is good but assumes a level of knowledge beyond most newbie's ken) but I was looking for clarification b/c as above, I knew I was not adept enough to proceed. Initially (before I found y'all) it was the only info I could find...
  4. R

Thank you BW. I was hesitant to proceed due to a lack of understanding as although the current documentation is adequate, it needs more detail in the steps and their explanation. Your reply (& the others previously) answered the open questions I had. Such expositions would be a good addition to...
  5. R

Thanks Bridgewater! This helps a lot. Any tips on switching to HD?
  6. R

Thanks Mono. Yes, it was an old doc. I'm good.
  7. R

Yes & being a POW vet (BTC mostly) but a new DASH fan, I'm taking it slow & easy. I'll go searching unless you are willing to point me. Tx.
  8. R

Tku. New so sry but how do I open the console? The directions in docs just said "Goto Tools" -> Debug Console...I can't find the "Tools"
  9. R

DASH Core Wallet - Any suggestions w/b appreciated for best (easiest?) way to increase the default # of free addresses available for mixing.
Back