• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Play_Awards

1. Play_Awards

INTERNATIONAL MAINSTREAM EVENT

Hi everyone, We are overwhelmed by these last couple of days rise up of interest on the proposal. We would like to thank paragon for having been so active in the community and taking a considerable amount of time to evaluate this project and let others know about it. We are 10 hours away from...
  2. Play_Awards

Hey @GuerraDiValute, yeah let´s discuss this point in slack
  3. Play_Awards

Hey Troy thanks for your comment. Sure I elaborate the process. We would create an email, (e.g. [email protected]) and participants will need to send us an email with their dash wallet address and their phone number, and their social network We would specify that the winner will get a...
  4. Play_Awards

Hey Demo, the past months has been a lot of speculation on what the date of the event will be and what city and so on. And the youtube comments where the place where this was all taking place!! We actually have made the date public anywhere else ;)
  5. Play_Awards

Check now, are enabled. They were disabled because a strategy matter of the last weeks i guess!
  6. Play_Awards

Thanks for the comment Demo, this "sort of people" as you refer to them, are common persons with all kinds of diverse interests, maybe the videos do not show the most accurate picture, but I think we better be flexible when it comes to massive adoption, however, I appreciate your concerns
  7. Play_Awards

Thanks for links! since I´m a new member I wasn´t allowed to post any links, so glad you did it for us!! ;) Yeah this is our target audience Demo
  8. Play_Awards

Hey there, my name is Alberto, and I´m managing part of the project this year, but we are a team of about eight people and we would all like to see the idea succeed. The event will take place the 25th of May, we would like to get the contest done as soon as posible so we can really get the most...
  9. Play_Awards

Thank you Verdan, we surly will do our best!
  10. Play_Awards

Thanks! Yeah looking forward to see what the community says
  11. Play_Awards

Hi everyone, It is a great pleasure to be posting this thread. We reach out from an international YouTube awarding ceremony organization, taking place in Spain yearly. The name of it is Play Awards, and it´s a sort of "Oscars" of Spanish speaking YouTube stars. Please take a minute to google...
Back