• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by pdlckr

1. P

Please update to 12.1.2

oh btw if I downloaded the new update on another computer and entered my seed would I be able to access the dash located in 2.4.1 or is that just a really noob question ...
  2. P

Please update to 12.1.2

ahhh I guess we will wait and see. Thanks for your fast response :) I will be looking forward to that new electrum update XD
  3. P

Please update to 12.1.2

thats cool I may check out but also happy to wait :) One of my transaction was for a Shapeshift exchange and now I do not want that actual payment to go through ... is there any chance that it wont go through or will I have to contact Shapeshift and recieve a refund when it does?
  4. P

Please update to 12.1.2

Hey Tungfa whats going on with Electrum? its been taken off Dash website, is there a new update coming soon? also experiencing some troubles with payments on Electrum, I tried transferring to other accounts but the transactions are still pending. I am connected the electrum.dash.org server as I...
Back