• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by MinerGroup-Germany

1. M

WTS Antminer S9 Miner - 14TH/S With PSU and Ethernet cable.

Because we do not have the space for so many devices. And we could only buy the entire stock.
  2. M

WTS Buy BitMain Antminer S9 14TH Batch with Free Power Supply

Hello, we have bought a large amount of Antminern S9 for a very good price. Since we do not obstruct everything ourselves, we offer 35 pieces for sale. If you are interested, please contact me by message. The price including power adapter is under $ 2000 per device.
  3. M

WTS Bitmain Antminer s9 with power supply @ $ 1000 usd

How much pieces do you have?
  4. M

WTS Antminer S9 Miner - 14TH/S With PSU and Ethernet cable.

Hello, we have bought a large amount of Antminern S9 for a very good price. Since we do not obstruct everything ourselves, we offer 35 pieces for sale. If you are interested, please contact me by message. The price including power adapter is under $ 2000 per device.
  5. M

WTS Brand New 2017 Bitmain Antminer S9 (14th's Bitcoin) + PSU

Back