• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by mayoreee

1. mayoreee

Dash Incubator: Vote on Appointment of new Proposal Owner

My goodness! Now, I see what these Admins really have to put up with here. Just wow! Let's get some things straight here, @rion: 1. Nobody, not a single Admin, not a single soul voted you into the role of PO. The duties of the PO (Andy) were transferred to you - in good faith. 2. If you claim...
  2. mayoreee

In addition to my previous comments, and for those who would like to understand why a decentralized governance model is so important to Incubator, below is an extract (text in purple) from Dash Marketing Hub’s (an official fork of Incubator) current proposal to the Network: This proposal is a...
  3. mayoreee

Hi all, The who: I am one of the last few active Incubator Developers. I just started following this conversation here, and it's rather unfortunate that things played out this way. On the bright side, I hope Incubator Admins will take this as an important lesson - trying to resolve disputes...
Back