• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Maxfromca

1. M

WTS 20 pcs D3 miners for sale $4650

Hi guys. For sale early november batch of 20 pcs D3 miners. I have all documents, contract anything, can met you and provide any proof and guaranties about this order. Price together with power supplies. I am in Los Angeles, contact me if interested. This is not scam or other bull shit.
  2. M

INNOSILICON A5 DashMaster 30.2GH in 750W

All depends from what you expect from this life !
  3. M

Let me explain to you some math and why #home Asic# mining is a waste of time. If you wanna play games probably home asic mining is good for you, if you teenager and have free parents garage. Only #business Mining# today is interesting and profitable of course also very risky investment. I mean...
  4. M

If Dash will cost around $300 In the middle of November most optimistic scenario for 15gh/s D3 Miner will earn around $800 monthly.
  5. M

Sell 20 pieces of Antminer D3 Bitmain, September batch.

Bull shit. Laura at gmail.com :)))))))) Man delete your brain before stupid cheating.
  6. M

If Dash will cost $500 and up, those timeframes of cource can be changed but who knows.
  7. M

The problem is, preorder was sold for $10000, but regarding information that A5 production delayed, those people who payed $10000 are cheated, cause when A5 will be in real pre order and first batch will be released difficulty will be crazy hight and price of A5 should be much cheaper to ROI at...
  8. M

I also tried to purchase around 10 pcs X22 Ibelink miners but all batches are sold, I asked him to late about this. Now we discuss an opportunity to replace x22 for D3 miners but x2 more pcs, so I will get around 330 Gh/s total with some more electricity expenses but D3 batch they can sold me...
  9. M

I can not tell you that this 100% correct, but regarding my friend`s information it looks like this, he told me their company always reserve around thousand + - of miners from Bitmain Or Ibelink etc, they have contracts with them, but in case of Innosilicon A5, they also signed contract for some...
  10. M

One of my friend working in a biggest Company in China who has access to first batches of miners, their company always reserve some part of miners being sold in a first batch, I wanted to order A5 miners thru him from Innosilicon company but he said that first batch was not sold and even this...
  11. M

Bitmain announced Antminer D3 15GH for DASH

Seems to me no any reasons tp purchase 2nd batches, difficulty will be crazy. Of course we can hope dash price will grow same speed!!!
Back