• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Masternode_Buzz

1. M

Would like some support with new Youtube Content - DaoWatch.blog

Discord is fine. What's your handle? I'll message you.
  2. M

PROPOSAL: DASH DAO Tutorial Videos - 30 DASH Fee

I enjoyed this. I may repurpose it for Masternode Buzz.
  3. M

Yea... So, instead of trying to build something from scratch, let's consider secure alternatives that can be easily deployed and won't break the bank.
  4. M

Pre-Proposal: The Lockdown

This is called retroactive funding and I think is totally worth a try. Before the DAO releases money, there should be at least an MVP or a working proof of concept.
  5. M

Can't voting and proposals be moved to Tally or Snapshot? Do we have to build everything some scratch?
  6. M

You'd agree that Dash's situation is not peculiar. The same problem is present is several other DAOs. I am the lead writer for both Masternode Buzz and DAO Times (you may have read some of my articles). So, I am familiar with some of the internal problems within DAO communities. If I understand...
  7. M

If we are being honest with ourselves, some masternode operators (a large chunk actually) are not interested in DAO governance. To put things in perspective, there are around 3,500 masternodes but how many of them are registered on Dash Central? Your proposed solution will hugely affect the...
  8. M

Hello guys, Clement here from Masternode Buzz. New year and trying to get a hang of things. However, I've seen @cryptosi work and I support this initiative. I also have an idea along these lines but that will come in later. Overall, we should be looking towards simplifying things especially for...
Back