• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by lomawis

1. L

This payment has not been transmitted, Android Dash Wallet

Yes I am also ofcourse very happy. Yes it is the wallet from Hash Engineering. And I am also curios what went wrong. It was a normal transaction. But something weird was happining when trying to sent all dash in the wallet with InstantSend, it then asks for a fee of 160+ Dash. So some kind of...
  2. L

This has been resolved. I restored the backup of my wallet on a second android device. The funds we never sent, and still in my wallet.
  3. L

Come on guys, someone should be able to help, sorry for my impatience, but it 1000+ dash coins, so a large amount. I have just used the Dash Android wallet to send one dash to the same account 'different address', it is ledger nano s device. And that works just fine. Getting very nervous now...
  4. L

Hi Dash-Team, I have a transaction that is not being transmitted with the Adroid Dash Wallet. I have sent the log files and dump with 'report issue' in the app and emailed it to Evan Duffield. It is quit a large amount of Dash, so I am getting pretty nervous here. I already tried to reset...
Back