• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by lascar

1. L

Unable to Withdraw from QT

Yes all saved in the same directory, but I'm clearly doing something wrong. Any other suggestions? What it seems like it's happening is that I'm currently mining on the fork, that's why so many coins are coming in. Do you really think once everything is updated, reindexed and rescanned the...
  2. L

Still not working. When I run the minerd it says "/minerd is not recognised as an internal or external command" If I remove the / sign before the word minerd, it also doesn't work. Any thoughts? Thanks
  3. L

Hi, I've downloaded and run the updated version of QT. It's now running but again DRK seems to be coming in too frequently to be normal. Should the text in the minerd .bat file look like the below? ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://drkpool.com:3333 -u XXX.XXX -p XXXX pause darkcoin-qt -rescan...
  4. L

I'm asking because they seem to be coming in way too fast to be only mining with my laptop.
  5. L

Very badly written English now that I look back at it..... sorry. I was asking whether I actually own the DRK showing in my QT balance or whether they'll disappear once I upgrade to the new QT version, rescan and reindex ? Thanks
  6. L

Thanks. Are you saying the coins in my balance will remain then despite clearly coming in at much larger quantities than would normally?
  7. L

Thanks. I'm going to try installing the new version and adding the .bat file you suggested. Also, when updating the pool details on the notepad document, what is the "minerd name" field meant to have in it? Where would I get the name from. In the mean time, can anyone explain to me whether my...
  8. L

It makes me skeptical too but at the same time the coins appear to be mined and being rewarded and the account balance keeps growing. What do you suggest or think its happening here?
  9. L

I'm using version 4.8.5 Does this version work? Could you please elaborate on what having 4 connected peers means and entails? Could you please also elaborate on 'restarting the wallet with the rescan parameter'? Despite the above, can anyone explain why mined coins would show on the current Qt...
  10. L

Any ideas then? Thanks
  11. L

I'm using www.drkpool.com but when logging in I also seem to see no performance related to my worker, yet coins keep coming into my QT in batches of 20-25 at the time. Here are the transactions Id's I've sent from QT: 114035ec6eee55afcebd455542252185314f91c79fd03caa7f4b03231d94830b...
  12. L

W What I meant is that I copy/pasted the Tx id's to the link you sent me but I'm getting there no matching results.
  13. L

Thanks. I've just tried but I'm getting no matching results.... According to my QT I do however have a balance which keeps increasing as "immature" coins turn into balance. What are your thoughts?
  14. L

Hi, I'm hoping you could help. My QT has started generating the first coins yesterday and has been mining since. I've however attempted withdrawing some of the coins in my balance to a couple of difference exchanges and, while the wallet shows the amounts have been sent, nothing has been...
  15. L

I meant 120 blocks rather than confirmations. Either way my transactions are not showing on the chain. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks
Back