• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by julio silva

1. julio silva

Proyecto cancelado

Description and Goal Statement:
  2. julio silva

8 Steps to a Successful Proposal

Hello, I am going to publish a micro proposal in DashBoost and I have two questions: 1) If my proposal exceeds the funds of the cycle, can I do them in two or three stages? 2) How to demonstrate that I can make the project work with the funds of a cycle and can I get the rest of the funds...
  3. julio silva

DashForce Meetup & Presentation Program

Excelente trabajo!! Saludos a la comunidad de Dash Cabimas de parte de todo el equipo de @dashturmero. Los estudiantes son lo más receptivos a esta transformación y se convierten en verdaderos embajadores.
  4. julio silva

DASH FOR EMPLOYEES-Dash Maracay-Venezuela

Very accurate analysis of the situation
  5. julio silva

DASH FOR EMPLOYEES-Dash Maracay-Venezuela

I am pleased to see this proposal come true. This will be a great impetus for the adoption of Dash by entrepreneurs. The workers will receive a great benefit from this. The team of @dashturmero will support you.
  6. julio silva

Un saludo a la comunidad Dash

Muchas gracias de parte de todo el equipo de @dashturmero. Excelente trabajo!!
  7. julio silva

Pre Proposal: Dash Network Smart ATMs Powered by Vault Logic

¡Estas innovaciones son muy importantes para promover la adopción masiva de esta tecnología y es muy importante en países como Venezuela!
  8. julio silva

Pre-proposal: Dash BE (Business Evaluation)

Very good excellent initiative! Much success. We are waiting for this here in Venezuela!
  9. julio silva

DASH HUB Kumasi Business Development Plan, Low-Cost Merchant-Centric Strategy, Media Splash

These initiatives are very important and can be applied in many countries as well as Venezuela
Back