• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Julie Weinhouse

1. Julie Weinhouse

Pre-proposal: Dash Product Placement in Hollywood productions

@GrandMasterDash, we are trying to stay out of the discussion because we would prefer that the Dash associates communicate without outside influence, but I feel some input is required per your last post. I have attached a still from Fate of the Furious. The film has grossed over $1.5 billion...
  2. Julie Weinhouse

Much of what Jim has written about product placement services is correct (his estimate on the placement fees of "thousands to hundreds of dollars" would likely be more "low to high five figures"), but I would like to offer some additional clarity. HERO's rates are in line with PR agencies...
  3. Julie Weinhouse

What we're proposing is not Dash t-shirts, but rather integrations where Dash is central to a scene, whether it's discussing crypto currency speculation or an alternative payment option. Unlike traditional advertisement, be it on TV or YouTube ads, these integrations do not disappear but rather...
  4. Julie Weinhouse

And to finish the thought... Projects like Mr. Robot, Billions and Silicon Valley are all productions that would hit Dash’s demos and could present natural integration opportunities. (BTW, love the Dali quote. If you've never visited his self-created museum in Figueres, Spain it the perfect...
  5. Julie Weinhouse

Hi TBC, Julie from HERO here. Over the years we've successfully handled everything from law firms to the on-line gaming brand Goldenpalace.com. Art imitates reality so trending brands (Beats headphones), social phenomenons (flash mobs) or new technologies like VR inevitably start showing up in...
Back