• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by JPGil

1. J

proposals corruption in Venezuela inflating budgets

Primero, usted tomó una actitud agresiva ante los comentarios anteriormente realizados, defendiendo la posición de Dash y dando una gran cantidad de argumentos que dan a pensar como si conociera toda la logística y el equipo de Dash muy bien, ahora vemos que está dando argumentos que no tienen...
  2. J

For our partner @pedro sandoval here is the translation of @alepiño 's message. "Hi @pedro sandoval, I had never said that I didn't understand English, I said that I was very bad WRITING in English and that my message could not be understood, that's why I wrote in Spanish. Your aggressive...
  3. J

Gracias a @solarguy por la traducción. Ahora quiero responderle a @rjjerez Primero que nada, quiero felicitarte por ser emprendedor y ser parte de la comunidad de Dash Los Teques y quiero aclarar que no estamos en contra de estos proyectos, apoyamos estos proyectos y queremos que sigan...
  4. J

What @alepiño wanted to said @demo was: "Hello everyone, excuse me for writing in Spanish, since I am not very good at writing in English and my message may not be understood, but I have some doubts related to what I have read. It seems to me that @luisfrat gave a pretty solid argument, you can...
  5. J

I use your example to explain my point using another example, but for everyone to know, there wasn't internet connection for no one on the lasts conferences and the firsts conferences that got internet access to the public was provided by the hotel. I think is also unfair for the master nodes...
  6. J

Now that I'm reading all the previous posts of the people involved in this community, I got a question that is making me feel worry about all this situation. If @jesccs told us that for an internet connection of that scale, people pay around of 1500 USD $ MONTHLY, Why Dash Caracas ask for 4000...
  7. J

I'm trying to send to all of you a shirt that prove I'm working for dash caracas, but it still sends me that there's a mistake with the picture I want to send. I'll try to send it this Sunday or if anyone can help me to solve, I can send to your email so you can trust that I'm working with Dash...
  8. J

I'm trying to send to all of you a shirt that prove I'm working for dash caracas, but it still sends me that there's a mistake with the picture that I want to send. I'll try to send it this Sunday if anyone can help me to solve, I can send to your email so you can trust that I actually work for...
  9. J

Hi all , I am a staff employee at Dashccs. I get contacted by Miss Julia the last Saturday at the event. I'm not using my real identity for security but i have some proves that I'm working with them. The situation in Dashccs is really bad they had a really bad account in wich always money get...
Back