• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by John1989

1. John1989

HTTP proxy : is it supported in Darkcoin Wallet? If yes, how to configure it?

Currently I live in a campus, with a very restrictive firewall which forces everyone to use its' proxy. Finally I was able to force Electrum-DRK to work through HTTP proxy, something that official Darkcoin-qt client cannot do. However I still haven't found a way to mine anything through HTTP...
  2. John1989

After a lot of tries, I have finally made this working with Electrum-DRK client. Settings: 1) Protocol : TCP 2) Proxy: HTTP ... myproxy ... myport I had to install a lot of python stuff, and run "python ./electrum create" command before launching for the first time (because there's a bug in GUI...
  3. John1989

Electrum Dark

By the way, someone have submitted a pull request with updated icons/stuff for Electrum-DRK client https://github.com/akhavr/electrum-drk/pull/8
  4. John1989

I don't have a masternode - I'm just a beginner in Darkcoin world. I would like to successfully complete my first steps here: 1) update a blockchain 2) get a Darkcoin address 3) make a test mining of 1 DRK What turns it into a challenge, is that I need to complete these steps while being behind...
  5. John1989

Thank you for reply Udjin, and sorry for duplicate :oops: (I can't remove it) It looks like there are only a few "Socks via HTTР" apps, they are all from 200* years and quite difficult to configure. Please tell me, could they help to accept incoming connections from Darkcoin network - in order...
  6. John1989

I've been a bitcoin adept for a long time, but after it went "mainstream" I found a great alternative - Darkcoin... So, after disabling antivirus (to avoid false positives) and installing Darkcoin Wallet on Windows, I've noticed that there is no ability to setup the HTTproxy in program's...
  7. John1989

I've been a bitcoin adept for a long time, but after it went "mainstream" I found a great alternative - Darkcoin... So, after disabling antivirus (to avoid false positives) and installing Darkcoin Wallet on Windows, I've noticed that there is no ability to setup the HTTproxy in program's...
Back