• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by ilic

1. ilic

Just joined Splawiks MAsternode Share

Hey all, i haven't been on the forums for a while but decided to join Splawiks Masternode share yesterday! So far so good, splawik is very helpful! Anyway, does anyone have any DASH Labs Updates from Evan, what they're working on? i'm curious to know. thanks
  2. ilic

Buying into a Masternode

I remember seeing not that long ago on Bitcointalk that someone was putting together a Masternode to divide amongst a few investors for those that dont have 1000DRK. I dont remember who it was or if there are any spots still available, anyone here know about it? Thanks
  3. ilic

De-centralised exchange?

i need to re-read this a few times, goes over my head a bit! sounds like it is technically possible
  4. ilic

De-centralised exchange?

Hi all, not sure if this has been covered/answered before but is there a way to use the Masternode network to create some sort of de-centralised exchange? Would be great to come up with a new way so the Gox/Mintpal type incidences are avoided. i'm usually over on the Bitcointalk DRK thread but...
Back